- 2D XY
- Horizontal Bar
- Vertical Bar
- Map with Scale
Use the online PlotDigitizer tool to extract data from graphs, charts, 2D plots, and other images.
- Upload or drag-drop the desired image in png, jpg, svg, or gif format.
- Calibrate the axes by drag-dropping x1, x2, y1, & y2 and insert their values. Then, select the axes type: linear, date/time, or log10.
- Mark the data points by left-clicking. You can use the zoom panel to increase precision while marking.
- You can always readjust x1, x2, y1, and y2 if necessary.
- To delete the data points, right-click on them.
- Export the extracted points using the export options to CSV, MS Excel, JSON, & Python List.
Enter License Key
Click to upload or drag-and-drop your image here
Thank you for using PlotDigitizer
If you find it helpful, consider sharing with others.
To access app properly, view on higher screen size.